photo by Travis Allison (@ Camp Kintail)
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss your camp’s issues or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We all know the significance of a camping experience and understand the importance of working together! It is an honour to share our resources with you.
Building Your Most Effective Staff Team
We hope that this section of our blog will offer you practical tips to ensure you run the most extensive and complete training to prepare your staff for a safe, healthy, happy and memorable camping season. Why do we dedicate so much of our work to this process? Well...
- A staff team that works well together is the most important element to success in any camp
- Creating a solid team of staff members means an easier summer for you and a better summer for your campers
- A cohesive staff will take great care of each other and our campers
- Forging a strong team from people with so many different experiences is hard to do in the short time we have for training
- Since Camp Directors are passionate about leaving the world a better place than we found it, we have the responsibility to create the very best environment to provide our staff with the 'tools of the trade'
We're in it with you! Each week we'll be posting easy-to-implement ideas that will help you make your community a place that will change the world.