In this CampHacker newsletter: The Most Important Camp Lesson and 10 Things Every Camp Should Be Doing On Facebook. Plus the podcast: Why Go To Camp Fairs?
CampHacker Newsletter - 22/2/11
Hello <<First Name>>,
Good Day and Welcome to Our Newsletter:
In doing our research about effective email newsletter strategies we were surprised to learn that most people read newsletters on the weekend It must be when they feel they have a chance to catch up. In order to test this, we have decided that we will be moving our newsletter to Saturday mornings every other week. You'll get your first full "adjusted-day newsletter" this Saturday.
If you are interested in a free 15 minute consultation about your email newsletter then email us (email@example.com), call (519.532.7366) or fill in the quick online form.
Hard at work designing social media and training strategies for our client camps,
Beth & Travis Allison
Walking Maverick Consulting
- How do I make this the best camp staff ever? Part 1
- Teaching as Marketing - Beber Camp -URDoingItRight
- 5 Tips for Social Media Marketing Your Presbyterian Camp
- 5 NEW Tips for Social Media Marketing Your Summer Camp
- How do I make this the best camp staff ever? Part 2:
- Slideshow presentations as a marketing - an article by CampHacker guest host Paul Sheridan
- 10 Things Every Camp Should Do on YouTube - a companion to Travis' "10 Things" Facebook post