Summer Camp Directors can find the chance to enjoy camp and family
As we get ready for a super busy summer at camp the four original CampHackers take time out to discuss the thing that makes it all worth while – family. For some of us camp is something that unites us as a family and for others the camp life is a strain on our personal relationships.
I can think of no greater place to raise a family than camp but I know that it can be hard to set aside the time to make that place special for everyone in a family.
Listen in as we share with you how we all have learned to succeed in our personal relationships while excelling at our jobs.
How do you find the healthiest balance between camp life and family life during the busy summer months?
Tool of the Week – make yourself a better Camp Director
- Dan – Ning social networking site
- Joe – Pick Punch: make your own guitar pick
- Gab – Gas Buddy smartphone application
- Travis – Google Sketchup 3D sketching program
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Consultant - CampHacker.org
- Dan Weir, Director of Camping Services – Frost Valley YMCA
- Joe Richards, Executive Director - Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Gabrielle Raill, Camp Director - Camp Ouareau
Thanks for the evening, friends.