What works and what doesn't for Big Hairy Ambitious plans?
Gab, Joe, Travis and special guest-hosts Andy Pritikin and Jennifer Selke talk about times when we have had to implement a change at camp that we know would be met with some resistance.
This episode is a long one but really worth your time - you'll hear some great strategies and stories about camps doing it right... and wrong.
How do you make big changes at your camp?
Tool of the Week – make yourself a better Camp Director
- Andy - John Deere 110 Utility Tractor - don't forget to ask for the ACA discount
- Gab - Dragon dictation application for iPhone
- Jennifer - Time Trade online meeting scheduling
- Joe - Common.is - finding a way to do business differently
- Travis - Intellitouch rechargeable instrument tuner (Joe also likes this Intelli IMT-600 Guitar, Violin and Chromatic Clip-on Tuner - it's a bit cheaper)
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
- Joe Richards, Executive Director at Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Leadership and Marketing Consultant at Walking Maverick
- Gabrielle Raill, Director at Camp Ouareau
- Andy Pritikin, Director at Liberty Lake
- Jennifer Selke, Director at Strawberry Canyon Youth Programs, host of TheCampDirector.com
Thanks for the evening, friends.