Living and working in harmony with your local community
Teaching the value of community is one of our biggest privileges. Do we extend that teaching beyond our boarders?
Each one of us had some great idea of things we can do to build great relationships with the people that we share our locales and lakes with.
How do you make nice with your neighbours?
Tool of the Week – make yourself a better Camp Director
- Dan - Moleskine Square Notebook Pocket
- Andy - Rabaska War Canoe
- Joe - Kee Klamp Systems
- Travis - Notational Velocity Alt
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
- Joe Richards, Executive Director at Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Leadership and Marketing Consultant at Walking Maverick
- Dan Weir, Director of Camping Services at Frost Valley YMCA.
- Andy Pritikin, Director at Liberty Lake
Thanks for the evening, friends.