Our idea behind this discussion was to be as creative as possible about Leadership Training (Pre-Camp training to some camps) and see what each of us would do with unlimited time and and unlimited budget. I think that you'll be surprised at some of the great ideas!
What would you do with an unlimited training budget and unlimited time?
Tool of the Week – Something that you use to make yourself a better Camp Director
- Dan - Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder
- Kam - Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Standard
- Scott - Expert Online Training
- Beth - Fidget basket (silly putty, koosh balls, stress balls, etc.)
- Travis - Invisible Sheild by Zagg - LCD and body covers for cameras, computers, phones, etc.
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Leadership and Marketing Consultant at Walking Maverick
- Dan Weir, Director of Camping Services at Frost Valley YMCA
- Kam Kobeissi, Director of Camping Services at Frost Valley YMCA
- Scott Arizala, Summer Camp Trainer and Consultant at The Camp Counselor
- Beth Allison, Summer Camp Leadership and Marketing Consultant at Walking Maverick