Pushing your staff to be excellent summer camp counsellors
It seems to be way easier to start a summer well than finish it that way. We had a great discussion this afternoon about finding ways to inspire your staff to finish a summer with the same enthusiasm as they began it.
It was great to have Beth back on the show and to welcome Chantal "Match" Jackson to the program for the first time!
What can we do to inspire our staff to become even better in the second half of the summer? Please leave us a note in the comments below or tweet us @CampHacker with your suggestion.
Tool of the Week – make yourself a better Camp Director
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Consultant - CampHacker.org
- Joe Richards, Executive Director - Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Gabrielle Raill, Camp Director - Camp Ouareau
- Beth Allison, Summer Camp Consultant -CampHacker.org
- Chantal “Match” Jackson - Camp Director - Cairn Presbyterian Camps & Retreat Centres