Keeping your summer camp infirmary in shape for community health care
I like to give campers back to their parents in (at least) as good shape as when they were handed into my care.
On this week's CampHacker podcast we talk about how we take care of the medical needs of campers and staff. The key person for this is our health care professional: nurse, doctor, medic. Take a listen and find out how we set up the staffing of our health centres and how we work with our local community health organizations.
How do you look after the staff of your Health Centre?
Tool of the Week – make yourself a better Camp Director
- Gab - Pinterest
- Joe - Leopold bench
- Paul - Ustream (here's Paul's Welcome to Camp Ustream video - skip to minute 7:00 for the actual presentation)
- Travis - Mail Chimp
(please note: Amazon products are affiliate links)
- Gabrielle Raill, Director at Camp Ouareau
- Joe Richards, Executive Director at Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Travis Allison, Summer Camp Leadership and Marketing Consultant at Walking Maverick
- Paul Sheridan, Director at Four Winds * Westward Ho camp
Thanks for the evening, friends.